Saturday, October 27, 2012

WATCH THIS SPACE!


Tickets are booked and paid for, car is hired. America, I will be looking forward to seeing you in March 2013 :) 

For many years I have been planning, dreaming about a trip to the USA to see what there is to see (well as much as I can see in 3 months). Finally, it is a reality and will be going on an American adventure.

I will be spending time with a friend and hope to blog about our road trip and time wondering through this enormous country. 

So watch this space from the end of March 2013.

Can't wait!!!

Until next time 
Marina




2 comments:

  1. If you are going to be in South Dakota, stop on by! Seriously- my email is roxannearonson@yahoo.com. Otherwise, since we are a bit out of the way of most people's travels, have a wonderful trip!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you! I am planning on California, Oregon, Utah, Arizona and a couple of other places.
      I will keep your email just in case.
      Have a great week :)
      Marina

      Delete