Tuesday, May 28, 2013

AMAZING AMERICA!


I have spent the last two months traveling parts of America and have now returned home. It has been such a happy trip meeting interesting people and seeing amazing places.

Along the way I have collected so many goodies both quilting ones and otherwise.

In another post I will share some pictures of general travels but for today here are the quilty ones.


The main areas where I visited quilt related shops were in Arizona and also Lancaster county. All kinds of different things were sold in different places. In Arizona (Flagstaff and Sedona) I was able to find very nice native Indian prints and patterns. 


Some pretty patterns I collected along the way. 




These 3 pics above are of some panels I found in Arizona. 


Navajo fabric. The designs are very traditional especially the fabric at the bottom of the picture. The Navajo people use these kinds of designs in their weaving and pottery.






I love to knit and crochet so finding these pretty needles in Solvang California was really exciting LOL.

More America related posts coming soon :)

Until next time
Marina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment